Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HighRate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Few things.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Benchh

Few things. Empty
PostSubject: Few things.   Few things. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:09 am

I know you've said your gonna do something about cash, but it needs doing ASAP, getting to the point where i cant hunt because i aint got no pots or anything.

Gale rings got no A Speed.

Some of the books in book shop are a bit weird, like you've got level 38 wizz + war books but not tao, should be all of them or none tbh, might just be me.

Leveling is a tad better apart from level 45-46 is 66mill? surely it should be a bit lower like 45-50m?

Think that's about it so far.

/Bench
Back to top Go down
Sprat

Sprat

Few things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few things.   Few things. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:22 am

45 is where every level is hard. what tao book missing? im sure ive got them all apart from poison cloud
Back to top Go down
Samji
Admin
Samji

Few things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few things.   Few things. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:25 am

just did cash among other things that gale ring is a weird 1 dnt know whats messed up with that! but will have a look
Back to top Go down
https://mirlegacy.rpg-board.net
Benchh

Few things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few things.   Few things. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:03 am

Sprat wrote:
45 is where every level is hard. what tao book missing? im sure ive got them all apart from poison cloud

Na what i mean is, to level to 45, is 40mill exp i believe, it then jumps 20mill? surely it werent meant to be that high. And Deva? all the other 38 books like, CHM and FlameDisruptor are in there, should take them all out or just add them all to the shop.

And thanks, cash was an arsehole to get hold of.
Back to top Go down
Samji
Admin
Samji

Few things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few things.   Few things. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:30 am

yeah did change gold to make easy to get but will go over again and i think the lvling seems alright atm people lvl 42+ and its been open 2 days lol dnt want it to be to quick
Back to top Go down
Benchh

Few things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few things.   Few things. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:28 am

Samji wrote:
yeah did change gold to make easy to get but will go over again and i think the lvling seems alright atm people lvl 42+ and its been open 2 days lol dnt want it to be to quick

Na i see what you mean, its just a massive jump from 40mill - 66mill that's all.

ZT Mobs hp needs to be lowered, 1.8k hp is tank!

Shinsu needs more hp+defence needs upping, gets owned by pretty much everything ^^

Not got Deva so i dont know what that's like.
Back to top Go down
Benchh

Few things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few things.   Few things. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:46 am

Scrap that.

Back to top Go down
Samji
Admin
Samji

Few things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few things.   Few things. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:52 am

scrap what bit of it? Razz
Back to top Go down
Benchh

Few things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few things.   Few things. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:15 pm

Na the post after i put about wings ac/amc not working, then realised you've taken them off.

Is Deva in drops btw? Its pretty hard for tao's to solo level with just shinsu and 40 sc Razz
Back to top Go down
Samji
Admin
Samji

Few things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few things.   Few things. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:44 pm

yeah deva in drops and drops of quite a few things's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Few things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few things.   Few things. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Few things.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Mir Chat-
Jump to: